Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Proposition Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Develop portfolio strategies & respective implementation plan for Cross-boundary Wealth Management Centre with strong focus on Non-Residential Chinese (NRC) / Mainlander segments.
- Identify opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, effective anchor and appropriate channel strategies
- Closely collaborate with key stakeholders to design and implement customer journey across multichannel touch points for enhanced customer engagement in alignment with segment strategy for a diverse customer base
- Monitor program result and intake quality based on analytics and take respective actions to refine the strategy to achieve the assigned business targets
- Design sub-segment on-boarding journeys to induce account activation and stickiness for new customers
- Collaborate with product teams to design & implement the cross-selling strategies in the on-boarding journey
- Develop an expert knowledge of customer base, market trends, and competitor activities for the support of strategic direction
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' retail banking experience and familiar with NRC/ Mainlander segments and also wealth & insurance banking products
- Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong Self-motivation with good project management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese and Mandarin
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.