Our client, one of the highest valued Chinese Fintech companies, is seeking for a CFO，to be based in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the full spectrum of finance and accounting functions of the bank
- Develop analytics and produce concise, summarized reports to facilitate management decision making and results measurements
- Monitor forecasting reports, profitability analysis and annual budgets to support the business decision making
- Assist in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for board meeting/ head office requirements
- Review regular financial statements and regulatory reports, maintain good relationships with external auditors
- Work closely with business team to develop new business model and set up pricing mechanism
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics
- Bachelor Degree in finance or accounting
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience from a sizable bank
- Qualified member of HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Audit experience from Big 4 experience is highly preferred
- proactive, independent and able to handle multi-tasks
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
For any interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Maggie Li at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.