Our client is one of the leading USD buyout funds with strong investment track record in Greater China market across a variety of sectors. They are hiring a CFO to lead the finance, accounting, taxation and treasury functions in Greater China region.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be leading a team and playing a key role in the formulation of the company's strategy; you will be managing the finance and fund accounting functions on both entity and fund level, including financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, financial planning and analysis, periodic reporting to investors, and calculations of capital allocation and contributions; you will be overseeing the treasury and taxation functions; you will work together with other senior management and stakeholders to support the fund raising process and expansion of business scale in multiple geographical jurisdictions and asset classes.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in finance and accounting positions in reputable investment banks, alternative investment house, private equity or fund of funds.
- Experienced team manager with outstanding business acumen and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong sense of job ownership, strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Professional qualification like CPA and CFA is HIGHLY REGARDED.
For more information, please contact Betty Zeng at 3598 9070 or email@example.com