- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 21 Feb 19
C++ Developer (Junior to Mid-level) - Financial vendor
- Hong Kong
- Full time
C++ Developer (Junior to Mid-level) - Financial vendorjob description
about the company.
One of my clients, a UK-based Financial Vendor, is currently looking for two junior to mid-level C++ software engineers to join their expanding team. Their clients are investment banks, asset management firms and other institutional trading firms.
about the job.
Working with a strong software engineering team, you will be:
- Designing, developing and delivering high-quality financial trading platforms
- Analyse and evaluate existing platforms to improve efficiency
- Creating scalable platform and new features for clients
- Involving in testing phases to ensure compatibility and stability
skills & experiences required.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalence
- Min. 2 years (junior) to 5 years (mid-level) experience in C++ programming (Ideally C++ 11 or above)
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and socket programming
- Solid knowledge in Oracle 11g/12c and SQL
- Scripting language skill such as Python/Perl is nice to have
- Good communication skills in English
This is a fantastic opportunity for solid C++ developers who would like to advance their career in the financial field.
Interested to know more? Click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV directly to Fiona Hui at fiona.hui (a) randstad.com.hk for a confidential discussion!
no additional skills required
no additional qualifications required