Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will oversee the IT Application Development Division and IT Infrastructure & Operation Division. S/he will be responsible for IT related technology planning, development, and management of the day-to-day IT operations of the Company covering various functional units including application development and IT infrastructure and operation.
- IT related technology planning, development, and management of the day-to-day IT operations of the Company covering various functional units including application development and IT infrastructure and operation;
- development and implementation of application development methodology, quality assurance plan, problem management and change management procedures in compliance with related regulations and requirements;
- collaboration with senior management to devise and maintain the information technology strategy and policies to achieve high safety and efficiency, compliance with the statutory requirements as well as the committed service standards;
- overseeing other IT related administrative activities including resources planning and budgetary control;
- maintaining adequate infrastructure of the Data Centres (including backup sites) and business continuity plan, and directing contingency drills to minimize the threats to the operations; and
- assisting the Chief Executive Officer in developing the Company in accordance with the long term strategic directions set out by the Board of Directors and exploring the employment of new technology and improvement opportunities.