Client Connectivity Support Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Feb 19
Job Reference # 187533BR
• set up and maintain the entitlement on e-trading platforms for external clients;
• deploy connections of e-trading platforms to external connectivity partners;
• support e-trading connectivity for internal business lines and external partners;
• support transaction execution and notification processes for internal business lines and external clients;
• conduct and support FIX certification and UAT testing to external clients;
• contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services .
• You'll be working in the CMO Client Connectivity team in Hong Kong.
• The CMO-Client Connectivity team provides "one-stop" service to FRC and EQ/ETD clients, which includes managing the onboarding and off-boarding projects on UBS FRC & EQ/ETD ecommerce trading platforms; conducting clients UAT activities, supporting clients trading and STP on/with UBS ecommerce trading platforms .
• The team has good knowledge for UBS FRC & EQ/ETD ecommerce systems and business flows, well understood FIX protocols, familiar with network connections and market link components.
• The team has deep relationship with FRC & EQ/ETD eSales teams, FX & EQ eTrading teams and IT support teams. The team has to communicate with external clients and connectivity partners directly
• proven experience in client service (ideally in e-banking)
• good knowledge and working experience for FIX protocols
• good knowledge and working experience for network connectivity technology
• skill set of SQL scripting, VBA scripting
• capability of analyzing and problem solving
• a basic understanding of current regulatory requirements, like EMIR, Dodd Frank and MiFID II, etc.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.