Our client is a top tier Virtual Bank (with license) and they are now looking for a company secretary with 3-5 years experience from listed companies. They are providing a world class working enivoment and uplifting career prospect. This person will report to the head of company secretary and need to assist in full spectrum of company secretarial work.
Our client is a top tier Virtual Bank (with license) and they are now looking for a company secretary with 3-5 years experience from listed companies.
- Handle the preparation of board minutes, circulars, interim and annual reports
- Knowledge in Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules or other statutory requirement
- Maintain and update statutory books & records including registers, CSA database etc
- Organizing board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders' meetings
- Draft notice of meeting, agenda, minutes and written resolution i.e. approval for banking facilitates and tenancy agreement
- Assist in full spectrum of company secretarial work
- HKICS or ICSA holder
- 3 years or above company secretarial experience in listed companies
- Previous experience in sizable professional firms will also be considered
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken & written English, conversational Putonghua
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.