Compensation and Benefit Manager (Compensation focused)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
- 17 Mar 19
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures, and ensure all initiatives are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Lead and execute the implementation of annual projects such as annual salary review and bonus exercise, performance appraisal, annual remuneration system review, group insurance plans, etc.
- Compile compensation and benefits data for market surveys, analyse results and conduct pay positioning analysis to ensure market competitiveness of remuneration package.
- Coordinate the daily administrations related to compensation and benefits policies, such as medical check-up, staff housing loan enquiries, etc.
- Perform project planning, implementation and analysis in relation to compensation and benefits related projects / initiatives.
- Conduct job evaluation.
- University degree with min.5 years’ working experience in human resources, specialising in compensation and benefits.
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations.
- Good analytical, organization and people skills.
- Good project management skills.
- A good team player, mature, initiative and independent.
- Good command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience in IPL is preferred.