Our client is a full licensed Insurance Company with strong presence in the region.
- Assist the Head of Compliance to work with business units, regional and corporate Ethics and Compliance Teams and other risk control units to maintain a corporate culture based on integrity and customer trust through.
- Providing business compliant solution and support to all Sales & Distribution Channels including Agency, Broker, Direct Marketing, Strategic Partnership and Digital and monitor intermediaries’ sales practice to ensure compliance risks are effectively mitigated.
- Providing compliance review and recommendation to business units via different compliance programs. Assisting in the development and implementation of compliance control.
- Working with the team to ensure change of laws or regulations are tracked and relevant policies and procedures are properly and timely implemented to the affected business units.
- Conducting Compliance training and communication programs as a continuous effort of building and strengthening compliance awareness of all staff.
- Preparing regular metrics and management reports to facilitate on-going control monitoring by management and functional leaders.
- Supporting Senior Manager, Ethics & Compliance in implementing ad hoc projects initiated by local management and /or driven by Regional & Corporate teams to support business growth.
- Handling company’s and representatives’ licensing matters to ensure proper licensing with local regulators, survey and other ad hoc reports as requested by OCI, CPT monitoring.
- University degree, at least 5 years relevant working experience in compliance, audit or risk management in financial institution and/or life insurance operations
- Professionally qualified as an accountant/ auditor is preferable.
- Experience in dealing with regulators such as IA, HKFI and SFC.
- Familiar with guidelines, codes and requirements issued by IA, HKFI and SFC, Anti-money Laundering Ordinance, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and Insurance Ordinance.
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Mature, independent, well organized and customer focused.
- Good communications, presentation and report-writing skills.