Consultant / Senior Consultant - Technical Lead - Deloitte Digital - Consulting
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years. Deloitte Digital
is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work You'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Propose solutions by adopting a customer-centric view of the client's strategy
- Combine digital acumen and a domain specialization to create solutions for our clients
- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client's business strategy
- Present technical architecture and solution, as well as deliver key messages with clarity, confidence and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- Lead Salesforce development team in developing solutions through collaboration and discussion, within our teams and with clients
- Drive the technical design of technical solutions based on client requirements and other constraints
- Advise and execute technical strategies including but not limited to environment strategy, testing strategy, and deployment strategy.
- Lead in software configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation
- Participate in product design, technology research and development
- Follow and guide team in software engineering best practices and proper quality management in all work
- Learn and adopt various package solutions for implementation at our clients
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share technical knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; team with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered
- 5-8 years of development experience in Java or preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience in leading team in delivering packaged solutions in an enterprise environment
- Experience in Java EE development, SQL, MySQL, Hibernate and application server
- Good understanding and proficient in the SFDC product applications
- Proficient in one or two industry knowledge
- Proficient in requirement management and solution design
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good consultation and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Mature, proactive, committed, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Knowledge in mobile application (iOS, Java, Hybrid) development will be a plus
- Familiar with CMS platform (e.g. Sitecore, Kentico, Drupal) will be a plus
- Familiar with AWS, Azure and/or Mulesoft will be a plus
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168818