Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Analyst to join our Hong Kong office.
Analyst will be exposed to the ins and outs of consulting. In most cases, you will have the opportunity to participate in some of our client engagements and be mentored by our senior staff. You will also have a chance to work on business development initiatives alongside Senior Consultants and Management to grow the firm, develop proposals, and conduct industry research on emerging trends.
- Conduct basic research and analytics support to upper management.
- Collaborate with teams on projects to share ideas and propose solutions.
- Become familiar with consulting methodologies and approach.
- Perform basic analysis and synthesize findings.
- Strong academic background, ideally from top-tier university major in Accountancy, Banking, Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Work experience in a Management Consulting firm, or a financial services institution is advantageous but not a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English is a must.
- High degree of motivation
- Ability to work independently or in a small team environment
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Previous internship or working experience in financial services/professional services institution.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.