Data Analytics - Enterprise Data Management
- HKD80000 - HKD1000000 per month + 12 ALs
- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 17 Apr 19
A reputable financial institution is now hiring a Enterprise Data Management lead to join the firm. Successful incumbent should possess good knowledge on cloud data platform.
- End-to-end data design and management for data acquisition and processing, data quality and governance for our Enterprise Data platform.
- Refine platform offerings and architecture
- Deploy a metadata management framework to cover data lineage, access control, data catalogue, data encryption, anonymisation, etc.
- Work with vendors onshore and offshore, and help build a near-shore operation team to cover data operations of our new Big Data and Analytics platforms on cloud
- Develop best practices for group data management to minimise operational effort, automating processes where possible
- Collaborate with Data Stewards in various business areas to design and continuously refine and optimise our data governance process
- Data driven thinking
- Experience in establishing Enterprise Data Catalogue
- Experience in metadata management and data lineage
- Knowledge in data management with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in cross functional teams