Our client is looking for an experienced Data Centre Operations Support professional, ideally with experience working in the financial industry.
- Manage day to day operations of technology spaces
- Oversee physical and other activities for Data Centre
- Ensure installations and decommissions meet firms standards and follow established procedures
- Assist in managing inventory hardware database to ensure accuracy of assets
- Promote the firm's risk and controls policies
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in IT operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant disciplines
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in best practices around work within physical IT environments
- Experience working in the financial services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle diversified day-to-day tasks
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks.