With the launch of several “first-in-market” digital initiatives such as inMotion - remote deposit and investment account opening services, Touch Balance, WeChat alerts, WeChat Pay P2P service in the last few years, CNCBI takes considerable pride in its leadership in FinTech innovation in the Hong Kong banking and finance industry. Recognition from customers, the media and industry speaks volume. The Bank’s commitment in FinTech and support from management provide a superb environment for aspiring individuals.
Who are we looking for:
A talented DevOps engineer who is passionate about technology. The right candidate should be an innovative, open-minded, goal-oriented team player who is also able to work independently with minimal supervision towards delivering quality and timely results.
What we want from you:
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS/SaaS)
• Excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl)
• Hands-on with deployment automation solutions (i.e. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Know-how of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and cluster management tools like Kubernetes
• Competence in containers such as Docker, OpenShfit
• Solid experience in continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar, etc.
How you can help:
• Increase the speed of delivery, improve quality/security of code, create tools and optimise processes for the development team
• Work closely with the project team to design practical, timely solutions in line with requirements and functionality
• Provide troubleshoot, and serve and system performance tuning