Digital Delivery Lead - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Delivery Lead
. Principal responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of multiple complex customer experience enhancement initiatives from design through to release
- Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies, such as Product Owners, Business Analysts, Process Designers, IT, and Digital teams to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Empower teams to collaborate and make effective decisions promoting adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery and continuous improvement
- Define Agile project working approach and enforce all team members to follow the same methodology
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout its lifecycle
- Ensure risks and issues are identified, managed closely and remove project blockers from the team
- Drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Contribute to post implementation reviews to demonstrate success and progress of projects
- Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
- Develop various project documentation to stakeholders such as Project Plan, Status Report, Implementation checkpoints.
- Input to Business Case preparation, providing context and data to underpin assumptions.
- Supporting the delivery production line regarding for development, testing and implementation ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Proven experience in Scrum Master and Agile Delivery Lead
- Experience in Agile Project methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Relevant Agile Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Agile
- Certified Practitioner Working experience within retail banking
- Understanding of different analyses options and development of implementable solutions
- Ability to articulate or translate complex information through clear and meaningful and structured way
- Ability to develop working relationships with analysis and design teams in our delivery partners and works well with external partners
- Proven skills to lead teams and motivate others to achieve objectives
- Highly adaptable and ability to approach things differently in order to achieve goals
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.