Our client, a growing Fintech company, is looking to hire a Program Manager to oversee digital project and program delivery, and build and maintain client relationships.
- Lead the professional services team and ensure projects are delivered according to agreed scope and timeline
- Understand professional services contract agreed with the client
- Contribute to the development and execution of the statement of work (SOW)
- Manage resources, estimate effort and cost, and prepare project plans
- Manage and communicate project statuses to stakeholders and internal team members in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain strong trusting relationship with clients and internal teams
- Identify up-sell opportunities with existing clients and strategically approach to increase product offering
- 10+ years of program/project management experience with proven track record of successful project delivery
- Must have experience working on the vendor side i.e. consultancy or a software company
- Client-focused and result-oriented
- Domain knowledge in banking, wealth management, or insurance highly regarded
- Proven track record of Digital projects delivery would be a plus
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent fluency in English. Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be a plus
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks.