Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Wealth and Personal Banking - Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management .
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Digital and Branch Services Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Mange queue and provide customer services in bank hall through efficient and customer-friendly services
- Proactively identify and digitize banking services and banking solutions to strenghten digital customer services and experiences
- React proactively to customers' requests and ensure service level is in line with bank standards
- Handle customers' issues and escalate when appropriate according to supervisor's guidance
- Assist branch in achieving sales targets through referrals or cross-selling
- Provide non-cash transaction, support branch administrative and operational duties and adhere to control procedures and internal guidelines
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or a related discipline is preferable. Fresh graduates are welcome
- For non-degree holder, minimum 1 year of work experience preferably in customer facing role
- Keen interest in latest mobile and web technologies and trends
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.