Director - Insurance Enterprise Architect, Technology Enablement, ITA
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. Technology is changing the way we work and how we live our lives! KPMG China are embarking on a Digital Strategy focussed on a major transformation of the firm's IT landscape, to revolutionise how KPMG deliver technology services to its clients and end-users. Working with partners and insurance clients, the successful candidate will lead technology architecture programmes and being the host on strategy, product selection, design and implementation. The Role will :
- Advise clients on application design considering the insurer business requirements and strategies
- Advise clients on how to design an implementation program
- Lead technology design projects at insurance clients
- Support client decision making by clearly articulating options, considerations and recommendations with clear verbal and written communications
- Take lead architect roles in complex implementation programs, thereby leading decision making on functional and technical decisions that meet the architecture requirements
- Lead teams as "playing captain" and role model for KPMG consultants The individual will have:
- Proven track record and knowledge of the key functions of insurance and requirements for technology solutions
- Expertise on how key modules for insurance (underwriting, claims, sales, services) fit into an application architecture
- Experience of serviced based architectures and cloud based solutions; designing application architectures for insurers
- Experience of package and technology platform based implementations, and application and technology migration scenario's
- Methodologies such as Agile, ITIL, TOGAF, Development Life Cycle
- Good understanding of how to deal with complexities of integrating applications
- Consulting experiences in the insurance industry is expected
- Excellent communication skills and able to explain technology to a non-technical audience.
- Strong leadership skills but also a team player. Able to interface with people at all levels from Board members to graduates.
- English fluency is a must, Cantonese and or Mandarin is desirable
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI