- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Executive SecretaryAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provides secretarial support ( e.g. manages the CIO's diaries, meetings & travel arrangements, handles general correspondences, etc)
- Provides administrative support (e.g. maintains filing system and/or register, ensures smooth running of the department and delivery of quality service to both internal and external customers)
- Ensures compliance with various policies (travel, gift & entertainment and other administrative policies) and maintains confidentiality
- Extensive Diary & Inbox Management, includes arranging and booking internal and external meetings and special events
- Travel arrangements - organizing travel itineraries, public and private transport, air travel, hotel bookings, transfers, visas etc.
- Meeting arrangements and logistics thereof - scheduling, room bookings, catering, video conference call etc.
- Assist in organizing of activities, events, conference etc. in support of T&I
- Support for preparation of reports, letters etc. Sending emails on behalf of [Manager]- Including Managing all logistics for the Meetings & VC's Including Quarterly product meetings
- Responsibility for SRM, e-procurement and processes - including raising and approving requests, invoicing, in house approvals.
- Full responsibility for Managing all team holidays & expenses within group policy guidelines, sickness, compliance requests
- General office administration and ad-hoc duties
- Meeting/travel arrangements for other team members as required
Our Ideal Candidate
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required to research and resolve inquiries, and to manage conflicting priorities and workflow.
· Customer focused, demonstrates professionalism and able to handle sensitive matters in a tactful manner.
· Able and willing to work under tight schedule and delivery requirements.
· Team player with interpersonal skills to deal with all levels.
· Good communicator with fluent verbal and written skills in both Chinese and English
· Good computer skills, e.g. MS software
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.