My client is a fast-growing private bank with global presence and a comprehensive facility in wealth management. It has a newly created headcount for a product specialist at VP/ Director level.
- Provide professional advisory to high net worth clients by actively monitor markets (particularly fixed income / credit and rates derivatives).
- Delivering ideas and trade recommendations; whilst providing the highest level of execution service and advice
- Enhance Fixed Income services by coordinating with external and internal product providers to offer various products.
- Ensure work flows and documentations fulfilled regulatory requirements as well as bank policies.
- Ensure conformity with global Firm standards of client service, regulatory, compliance, and operating model
- 7+ years of relevant working experience in private banking / global markets / Asset Management in sales and trading of primary bonds and flow fixed income products
- Solid experience of market commentary and analysis capabilities
- Strong fixed income market knowledge and experience
- Familiar with the compliance standard and regulatory requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com , or call directly on +852 2847 9957. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are opened for a new position within banking / wealth management side, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.