Full Stack Developer - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 12 Feb 19
This is an excellent opportunity for a full stack developer to join a well-established financial company reengineering work within the banking sector.
Our clients are a Financial Technology company. Currently revamping traditional policy administration systems to deliver a seamless, digital customer journey. They are hiring full stack developers who will be involved in developing and revamping the system using updated web technologies.
- Develop, impel and test the web applications.
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholder to achieve project goals.
- Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation.
- Explore and keep updating web related technology and techniques.
- Strong experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Experience working with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Experience using Oauth and OpenId Connect
- Experience with responsive web design and technology
- Knowledge and experience with Git source control
- Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio Team Services
- Passionate about development and in touch with emerging frameworks and tools
- Agile/Scrum experience
This role would suit a seasoned full stack developer who is passionate about development and in touch with emerging frameworks and tools. A background in banking or blockchain would be distinct advantage.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.