This is an excellent opportunity for a full stack developer to join a well-established financial company reengineering work within a start-up cultured environment.
Our clients are a Financial Technology company. Currently starting a greenfield project that will improve and change the way users utilize their products. They are hiring full stack developers who will be involved in developing and building the system using emerging technologies.
- Build great products and experience for users
- Develop, impel and test the web applications.
- Contribute at all levels of our web application stack, ranging from back-end technologies (PHP, Python, Node, MySQL) to front-end web interfaces (Angular, React, Vue)
- Collaborate closely with team lead, product managers, and designers as well as providing estimates, ideas, and insights that will influence team's roadmap.
- University Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Strong experience with Angular, React, Vuejs, Python, Node
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Experience working with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Experience with responsive web design and technology
- Knowledge and experience with Git source control
- Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio Team Services
- Passionate about development and in touch with emerging frameworks and tools
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Knowledge in cloud computing such as AWS/Google Cloud is a plus
- Familiar with user-interface, usability principles and layout design is a plus.
This role would suit a seasoned full stack developer who is passionate about development and in touch with emerging frameworks and tools. Knowledge of Google Material Design is an advantage.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.