We are helping one of the well-established pension provider hiring a Fund Accounting Manager. This is a managerial role focusing on leading a team of staff in performing NAV prices calculation.
- Maintaining a high degree of accuracy and consistency in preparation of daily reporting and ensure that the pricing/valuation process are adhered to audit procedures and ensure service standards and regulations are met.
- Handle placement of unit trust orders, review cash funding, execute FX and arrange cash transfer with relevant Banks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understand MPF /ORSO Scheme Regulations and SFC Codes and Guidelines well to facilitate the monitoring of pre and post trade settlement compliance.
- Ensure all transaction and accounting records are recorded accurately and timely.
- Ensure all reporting, regulatory returns and client’s reports are prepared and released within specified deadline and with no service slippage.
- Follow and perform control as specified in the Procedure Manual and operational procedure and ensure staff are strictly in compliance with it in all relevant work processes to minimize any potential operational risks.
- Participate in ad hoc or any automation project to enhance operational efficiency in Fund Services as assigned by Department Head.
- Take initiative to provide user requirements, give recommendation and work closely with other stakeholders including IT team, Business Analyst and service vendor to ensure a smooth implementation to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Act as expert users and drive the team members to perform user testing on system enhancement or projects
- Provide training and coaching to team members and establish effective communication channel within the team, across teams and with other departments.
- Degree Holder in Finance and Accounting is most preferable
- At least 6-8 years fund accounting experience
- Fund accounting experience in MPF fund is most preferable
- Excellent communication skills with high proficiency in English and Chinese
Interested candidates, please APPLY with your updated CV with your current and expected salary for a confidential discussion.