The key focus of this role is to drive new business in Greater Bay Area, increase revenue for the funds, financial and corporate services businesses while enhancing our profile in the China. The successful candidate is expected to understand the local market, our services and have experience in a client relationship function with the relevant organisation.
- Contribute to new client acquisitions and increase revenue in China.
- Achieve business targets by implementing new business development initiatives with a focus on fund services; in particular private markets - pricate equity, private debt and real estate.
- Support Senior Relationship Managers, local and regional Managing Directors in large strategic clients.
- Undertake market outreach programs based on strategic initiatives.
- Develop and manage a network of third party influencers and business contacts.
- Build, manage and progress a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- 5+ year's relevant experience in fund, financial solutions and corporate solutions. Ideally with an established fund administrator, financial service provider, asset management firm or securities services provider.
- Experience in client services or relationship management function.
- Existing network of third party influencers and business contacts preferred.
- Knowledge of financial market including local and offshore funds markets.
- Strong self-confidence, strategic mind to lead and/or contribute to discussion with all type of stakeholders at various seniority levels.
- Demonstrated sales skills and ability to deliver on targets.
- Proven experience working with senior figures in the development of client relationships
- Strong verbal and written Mandarin & English skills are essential.