- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
HR Shared Service - Operation Support Manager
HR Shared Service - Operation Support ManagerHuman Resources Shared Service - Operation Support Manager
• Take ownership of customer enquiries and provide HR solution to problems in an accurate a timely manner, e.g. assist customers with troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and termination of a product/service.
• Ensure timely and accurate service delivery in accordance with stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Serve as the primary point of contact for resolution of issues within designated area. Escalate issues to appropriate parties whenever necessary to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
• Follow up on outstanding queries and keep customers informed on progress.
• Establish customer needs through email, phone, or face-to-face communication.
• Understand customer needs and adjust to customer's changing priorities.
• Ensure availability and accessibility of contact to prevent service lapse in urgent cases.
• Adopt a customer-centric approach when handling customer complaints and take accountability for resolving customer complaints. See issues through the eyes of the customers.
• Handle complaints tactfully by showing empathy and care.
• Provide information and educate customers on HR policies, systems, and processes.
• Meet and exceed customer expectations by offering exceptional service. Demonstrate flexibility whilst consistently complying with company policies and procedures.
• Collect feedback from customers through various channels and ensure customer satisfaction.
Compliance and Control
• Adhere strictly to Risk & Compliance policies. Maintain confidentiality of staff data at all times.
• Record all customer enquiries on ticketing system for audit and quality assurance purpose.
• Comply with the operating guideline to enable managers to monitor and manage volume of work and resource accordingly.
• Ensure all transactions and related activities are documented and filed at all times for audit purposes.
Operations and Project
• Handle incoming enquiries received. Close tickets and resolve issues in accordance with stipulated SLAs.
• Provide general and product-specific information to customers.
• Participate in projects and provide feedback on process improvement.
• Build effective relationships with external vendors and local HR partners to ensure smooth running of operational activities.
• Communicate with local/regional HR counterparts on requirement of employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
• Perform employee on-boarding procedures, e.g. internal and external reference checks, Offer Letters, staff ID, P-files etc.
• Execute employee off-boarding procedures, e.g. confirmation of last day, leave encash, termination of staff ID etc.
• Provide accurate payroll instructions to the payroll counterparts.
• Manage employee details and P-file including retrieval, updates, archiving etc.
• Conduct Meet & Greet session with new hires. Walk them through the services/products offered by HRSS.
Compensation & Benefits
• Initiate commencement of employee benefits, e.g. insurance, enrolment of dependent's insurance, childcare allowance etc.
• Process employee compensation and benefits related documentation, e.g. medical claims, retirement package, invoice payment etc.
• Provide accurate payroll instructions (e.g. claims, award, allowance etc) to the payroll counterparts.
Payroll Management & Compliance
• Lead and coordinate the payroll process and ensure compliance with established financial, legal and/or administrative requirements.
• Prepare and oversee the preparation of a variety of payroll related documents for the purpose of documenting activities and issues; meeting compliance requirements, and providing audit references.
• Reconcile account balances for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and complying with related policies, practices and/or regulations.
• Lead and coordinate reconciliation of monthly staff pay, bonus payments and tax.
• Investigate discrepancies of payroll information for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing.
• Maintain a wide variety of payroll information with 100% accuracy, ensure information is filed and recorded in written and electronic formats for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
• Respond to written and verbal inquiries with regards to payroll issues.
• Facilitate meetings for the purpose of identifying appropriate actions, developing recommendations and supporting other staff. Attend meetings for the purpose of conveying and/or receiving information required to perform functions.
• Ensure prompt maintenance of staff records at all times including archiving and filing.
• Preparation of ad hoc reports as required.
• Respond promptly to customer queries and reaches satisfactory resolution. (proactive, anticipate, customer expectations).
• Build strong relationships with business partners (HR, Finance etc).
• Provide advice and guidance to HR on pay and tax issues.
• Liaise with HR on staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and other relevant matters.
• Communicate payroll related information and update HR and staff.
• Communicate with payroll vendor for the purpose of ensuring accurate processing of payroll.
• Monitor vendor service quality and take action to improve as required (maintain 100% accuracy)
Leading & Coaching
• Clearly communicate team goals, performance standard and service expectations.
• Ensure accuracy of payroll team's data input.
• Coach and guide team with ad hoc customer queries that cannot be resolved directly by team members.
• Educate and develop team capabilities and knowledge for the purpose of enhancing productivity of staff, and ensuring that department outcomes are achieved.
• Share performance metrics with team and provide feedback on team performance and take action to improve as required.
• Lead / encourage teamwork and motivate the team to work towards a common goal.
• Drive employee engagement in the team by consulting and engaging them in decision making when appropriate.
• Lead daily huddle to implement agreed actions to improve customer centricity and operational excellence.
• Continuously review payroll processes to ensure efficiencies are maximized at all times.
• Understand and anticipate customer needs and expectations and translate them into payroll practice.
• Keep up-to-date with financial, IT practices and legal requirements and update payroll processes to align with new requirements.
• Participate in process improvement projects and implement global initiatives on a local level.
• Ensure internal stakeholders are kept updated on changes in process and address concerns to promote buy-in.
• Work experiences in HR Operations/ administration environment, preferably in a HR Shared Service Centre.
• Good understanding of various compensation and benefits policies, such as mortgage loan, medical and pension schemes.
• Knowledge of Hong Kong payroll and tax, with very good understanding and knowledge in identifying risks and implementing controls.
• Able to drive projects and process improvements, and to establish a good working relationship with the customers and Regional counterparts.
• Demonstrated ability to respond promptly, thoughtfully and effectively to changing work environments, changing priorities, and new situations. Knows the importance of constant feedback to supervisor and customers.
• Outsourced payroll experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task, influence others, possess analytical and problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery.
• Effective time management, documentation and organizational skills.
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project & Outlook).
• Must possess good English communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Must be creative, hard working, team player.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .