Our Company is coming from a virtual bank and they are now looking for a Head of Finance
- Review all the banking returns to be submitted to HKMA and to comply with HKMA banking returns completion instructions.
- Review and issue the Financial Disclosure Statements as required by HKMA.
- Review the regulatory ratios (e.g. daily liquidity ratio) as needed.
- Review all the reports and surveys to be submitted to Census and Statistics Department of HKSAR.
- Review the internal management reports.
- Liaise with the external and internal auditors regarding the regulatory reporting matters.
- Control the daily operations of the Finance department
- Control the daily general ledger of the Bank.
- Establish the control procedure of the Finance area.
- Oversee the month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Handle all the Profits Tax matter of the Bank.
- Participate in the yearly budgeting process.
- Oversee the expenses payment process including staff reimbursement claims and ensure the compliance of expenses approval and payment procedure and staff travel claims procedure.
- Perform and/or facilitate system development, enhancement, testing and implementation relevant to Finance operations
- Responsible for the performance evaluation and develop the team members.
Job ID BBBH75240 More Jobs From Hudson Hong Kong