Our client is a leading Financial Organisation who are seeking a new Business Analyst to help define the requirements and functionality of a new trading system. Specific business domain knowledge is not needed but you must have experience of working with users to define their requirements and translating this back to the software engineers at scale. You will form part of a Business Analyst team and work closely with the development team so an understanding of programming languages would be ideal.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Own and run requirement analysis workshops, study business functions, in the process of gathering relevant information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for trading platform.
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- Document business functional requirements and non-functional requirements in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide regular updates of tasks and project status to different project stakeholders.
- Provide clarification support on business requirements.
- Provide guidelines and training to help support the junior business analyst to complete the mission.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in business analysis, preferably in an IT function.
- Hands-on experience in collecting, analyzing and documenting business process and use cases for both functional and non-functional requirements from various levels of users.
- Hands-on experience in using various business analysis tools such as BPM, UML and mock-up UI in documenting.
- Familiar with SDLC, change management and project management activities.
- Have the ability to become an interface between Business Management team, Technology team and relevant project support teams.
- Dynamic, adaptive, pragmatic, solution driven and fast to absorb domain knowledge
- Highly motivated and team oriented individual
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English with ability to present ideas in a professional manner
If interested in this opportunity, please feel free to send your CV to: email@example.com