Our client is a leading MNC in the retail industry providing prestige cosmetics consumer goods. To cope with their continuously growing business, they are seeking for a Network Infrastructure Manager to design network architecture, make strategic decision and deliver constructive impact as an APAC regional expert for their Global Network Team.
About our Client:
Our client is a leading MNC in the retail industry providing prestige cosmetics consumer goods. To cope with their continuously growing business, they are seeking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to design network architecture, make strategic decision and deliver constructive impact as an APAC regional expert for their Global Network Team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional Director of Infrastructure Ops, you will evaluate, design, document, install, implement, test, perform problem isolation and resolution, monitor, tune and set standards for the regional office, warehouse, manufacturing and data center. You will maintain the network components and systems; plan and coordinate major information technology initiatives; research, evaluate and recommend new network equipment and technologies. You will gauge network performance, trace data and protocol activity through monitoring, performing analysis and trouble-shooting problems. Some of the key responsibilities are listed as follows:
- Respond to incidents, requests, and alerts, drive RCA for post-incident improvement plan;
- Create solutions for problems (e.g., design connectivity for an AZURE / AliCloud application deployment);
- Enhance the LAN, WiFI, MAN and WAN architecture, improving availability and scalability and reducing cost and time to deliver;
- Design, deploy and monitor SD-WAN technologies in the region (e.g. Meraki & Viptela);
- Perform technology and equipment evaluation, including lead proofs of concepts of new technologies;
- Develop an evolution of the service (e.g., DDI solution architecture);
- Automate workloads (e.g. SolarWinds / Exoprise tools monitoring);
- Learn and test technologies to assess viability for upcoming projects;
- Develop and execute contingency plans for network software and hardware failures;
- Provide internal consulting, technical guidance, information and support to application developers, computer operations, workstation support, company management and departmental clients;
- Assist in internal training programs;
- Communicate with the Global Network team to plan, coordinate and resolve cross-team issues, as well as manage and deploy change requests.
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines;
- Certified in CCNP / CCDP and CCIE is a must; certified in PMP / ITIL and other qualification is preferable;
- At least 15 years of IT experience with 8 years dedicated in managing APAC WAN, MAN, LAN and WiFi infrastructure with excellent domains knowledge of BGP, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, ISIS, DDI, ACI, SDDC, SDN technologies;
- Solid in IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols, as well as network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills;
- Strong Unix/ Linux skills and the ability to script;
- Proficient in managing Interconnection Oriented Architecture environment, plus sound knowledge of IoT, 5G NR (MIMO, eMBB, URLCC, mMTC, etc.);
- Proven experience working in a Global matrix organization with Outsourced or Offshored Support Partners;
- Able to perform independently in a highly motivated and fast paced collaborative team work environment;
- Passionate about Network and Interconnection Technologies, strive to provide quality deliverables;
- Demonstrable experience in the preparation of project planning and lead execution;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.