- Troubleshoot technical issues both on-site and remotely, including help desk operations and deskside support.
- Configure and deploy Macs, VoIP phones, hardware, and networking equipment (through MDM solution).
- Implement, test, and monitor IT infrastructure, including network and telephone technologies, to guarantee optimal performance.
- Keep an eye on projects and new technology deployments.
- Assist with home office and remote office relocations, expansions, and densifications.
- Keep meeting room gear in good working order for conference calls and video conferencing.
- Create and manage user accounts and subscriptions.
- Maintain the company's IT hardware asset register, monitoring and ordering stock
- Support both our proprietary and third party software applications
- Collaborate with global colleagues to ensure that all transferees, visitors, and new joiners integrate seamlessly
- At least one year of full-time job experience in a relevant capacity (Apple technician / helpdesk in a corporate setting) is necessary. Part-time experience will be taken into account.
- Have a bachelor's degree
- Thorough knowledge of Apple hardware and macOS/iOS
Attributes we're looking for:
- Proven track record of successful service delivery
- Results-oriented, user-focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Naturally positive attitude, with the ability to maintain patience and composure under pressure
- Positive, team-oriented mindset, with a natural willingness to always go the extra mile
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, at ease with ambiguity