Information Security Project Manager - Information Security - Assistant Vice President - 12months Contract
• Develop and manage the overall project plans on information security projects and initiatives.
• Drive project deliveries to meet planned schedules, budgets and scopes.
• Communicate gaps in project management and timely escalate as necessary.
• Regularly report on project status, identify and action on potential stoppers and issues.
• Maintain good working relationships with vendors, key stakeholders and management
• Deliver all project management documentations and to meet compliance requirements. Job Requirements:
• Minimum 10 years of IT project management experience.
• Familiar with IT security, IT infrastructure and network technologies.
• Expertise in using common project management tools.
• Experience with cloud technologies.
• Strong organizational, time management and data analytic skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English. Preferred Job Requirements:
• Certification in project management (e.g. PMP) and information security (e.g. CISSP) is an advantage.
• Knowledge of information security processes, such as patch and vulnerability management, penetration testing, identity and access management.
• Knowledge of information security or cybersecurity control frameworks, such ISO 27001, NIST ... etc.
• Previous experience in managing audit or regulatory related projects.
• Previous working experience in financial industry.
• Resourceful in obtaining information and driving outcomes from stakeholders and vendors.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.