Developing and maintaining APAC institutional distribution for the company’s products (including ETFs, active mutual funds, and alternative products)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with new product development and strategy for APAC institutional distribution.
- Prime coverage of institutions/corporates.
- Assist department head to achieve company target.
- Assist with product roadshows and exploration of new market opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in the institutional/corporates distribution space.
- Good leadership skill.
- Can work under pressure and meet tight project’s deadline.
- Highly motivated, high attention to detail, ability to work closely with team members as well as independently.
- Good communication skill, responsible, self-motivated and attend to details.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English and Mandarin, advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.