- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 19 Mar 19
Internal Auditor - Treasury / Global Markets (minimal travel)
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Internal Auditor - Treasury / Global Markets (minimal travel)job description
about the company.
Our client is a MNC Corporate Bank with various business lines, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for a internal auditor for Treasury / Global Markets to join their sizable team of internal audit.
about the team.
Joining a sizable team of internal audit, you will be focusing on the Treasury / Global Markets audit. Reporting to the Head of Audit, you will work closely with the business and responsible for the execution of the audit plan.
about the job.
- Report and carry out the audit for Treasury cycle including trading activities, global markets and liquidity management
- Follow up with stakeholders on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits
- Participate in ad-hoc risk management projects including assessment of project risks
- Arrange and organize meetings with various business units for business updates, risk identification and assessment
- Formulate internal audit reports and communicate results
- Participate in ad-hoc review projects
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder or above in accounting, business administration or similar qualification.
- Experience in internal audit for Treasury / Global Markets is a PLUS
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA or FRM is a must
- At least 5 years experience, straight big 4 candidate will be considered
- Banking and Financial services exposure is a must
- Strong communication skills with fluent English, Chinese, Mandarin will be a plus
For interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply or email your updated resume to email@example.com or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463.
HKMA, Basel III, interest rate, market risk, treasury, money markets, global market, fixed income
HKICPA, ACCA or FRM