- Attractive salary to the right candidate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Internal Auditor (Minimal Travelling)
Sizable company Minimal travelling Excellence remuneration
Our client is a well established conglomerate with operations across Asia pacific. They are looking for an Internal Auditor to expand their Internal Audit team.
- Participate in financial, operational audit assignments
- Identify weaknesses and develop recommendations for improvements
- Prepare internal audit reports and perform follow-up and monitoring works to ensure proper implementation of recommendations
- Work with the Audit Manager to assess the Group risk and develop annual audit plan and/or other ad hoc requests
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably gained in sizable companies
- Relevant commercial experience in sizable companies
- More experience candidates will be considered as Senior Internal Auditor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Shelley Siu, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.