This position is responsible for developing business relationship with high-net-worth individuals, their families, family offices and corporates. Understands client needs and requirements, identifies investment opportunities and provides financial advice to clients.
- Developing and maintaining business relationship with target clients, bringing in new clients and new AUM to the firm
- Providing investment advisory and asset allocation services
- Provide trading and execution services for clients on equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and options, mutual funds, hedge funds, PE funds and structured products etc
- Assist clients on wealth planning and preservation through various tools and services
- Working in a highly dedicated and professional team environment.
- Sufficient knowledge on the Chinese and international capital markets, all major investment instruments and the firm’s products and services.
- Understanding the client’s investment need and orientation.
Skills and Abilities
- Client service driven
- Passionate for front line sales roles and interested in financial market.
- Effective communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Highly disciplined and self motivator
- Solid sales related experience in banking and finance companies, preferably having direct experiences in securities dealing and wealth management roles.
- Master degree in relevant majors, preferably an MBA from renowned universities.
- SFC license 1 and 4