Lead Facilitator, Insights Centre-Asso Director/Director, IT Advisory
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
As part of KPMG's global initiative to bring a different experience to our clients, KPMG has built a global network of 18 Insights Centres across our partnership. In our world-leading Insights Centre, we help our clients solve big, complex problems by designing and delivering creative & collaborative experiences to help our clients develop, together with our subject-matter experts, new ways to approach business challenges leveraging the power of innovation and technology.
You will have the chance to join one of the most fast, dynamic, and disruptive environments of the consulting industry, assisting our Top Management and C-level professionals in their exciting journey towards excellence and business success. Your new role
You will work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about their ideas in supporting clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will:
- Lead, design, and facilitate creative workshops with C-suite clients to collaborate with our business and technology experts
- Help our clients solve some of their most complex problems through design thinking methodologies
- Work within a matrix partnership environment, as well as manage and motivate individuals outside of direct reporting lines
- Inspire and motivate clients to understand how data & analytics, digital, and emerging technologies become key business drivers
- Utilise multiple technology tools available within our Insights Centre to enable impactful and positive conversations and experiences You bring to the role
If you are a curious and creative thinker and are passionate about helping others solve complex problems, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. What we are looking for:
- Experience in collaborative work design thinking
- Experience in event management or marketing
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks, priorities, delegating and leading teams
- Great listening and analytics skills
- A team player that loves working with people
- A flexible approach to work with tolerance for ambiguity
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin preferred What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI