- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hao Tian International Finance Holdings Limited
- 22 May 19
We are one of the fastest growing financial institution in Hong Kong and wholly owned subsidiary under a main board listed company. The activities include securities, futures, wealth management and asset management. Now seeking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate should be an organised self-starter, team player with exceptional communication skills and solid experience in a legal, compliance and some company secretarial matters, which primarily including:
- Supporting the General Counsel and Company Secretary and CEO, and working closely with departments internally;
- Taking a pro-active role in maintaining our Company’s strict compliance with the Hong Kong Laws and HKEx Listing Rules;
- Coordinate with professional parties e.g. fund investors, administrator, custodian and lawyer and communicate with relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock Exchange;
- Assisting with drafting and negotiating English and Chinese legal documentation (in respect of both investments / M&A related and administrative functions), typically including non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, MOUs / term sheets, sale and purchase agreements etc;
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Law Degree or above holder (from Hong Kong or other common law jurisdictions);
- at least one year of legal experience with a listed corporate finance or financial services background, gained in reputable law firms, sizable corporations or financial institutions, have a good understanding of Securities and Futures Ordinance (additional knowledge and experience in PRC law would be an advantage);
- energetic, proactive, exceptional organisational skills, attention to details and ability of multi-tasking;
- excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- IANG applicants are welcomed.