KPMG Managed Services (MSS) delivers large scale processing and remediation services through innovative and technology-enabled solutions. Through remediation services, we provide cost effective business solutions to clients, and provide organisations with customised project plans and regulated business processes to achieve operational efficiencies across different sectors and industries. Job Description
The successful candidate is responsible for supervising a team who is processing applications in line with given client policies and procedures and other requirements.
You will be expected to manage the team to deliver the targets, manage your own caseload and taking client instructions and feedback. You will be required to deliver a strong client/customer experience and high levels of quality and productivity in line with given policies and procedures. The ability to engage and communicate is essential.
The role will involve working with other in-house cross functional teams so the ability to build and maintain strong internal networks will be important. If you are highly organised, enjoy teamwork and confident in managing people, this role is for you. Responsibilities
This is an operation-based role where you will be part of a large team. You will:-
- Supervise a team of 5 to 10 people to ensure service level agreements are met
- Understand client policies, procedures and other requirements and ensure the operation is consistently in compliance with them
- Actively monitor the progress and quality of work of your team and withhold the accountability of them
- Identify ongoing training needs, prepare and deliver coaching and training to the team
- Lead by example, commit to the project and strive to increase operational efficiency. Motivate the team to achieve and outperform key performance indicators
- Collaborate with other teams to enhance project-wide effectiveness and efficiency
- Report issues or concerns to management, identify root causes and/or solutions to problems and challenges
- Prepare policy, process and procedure documentations
- Handle enquiries and complaints including supporting the investigations
- Support management reporting and other ad-hoc work-related tasks
How to apply
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years' experience in operations or application process management. Experience in leading a team is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and good command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
- Strong relationship, organisation and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proactive and result oriented, with the ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) or similar applications
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
For candidates who are looking for positions in KPMG Audit, Tax and Advisory functions, please refer to https://joinus.kpmg.com.cn/en/listing/ for job openings.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.