Manager - Human Capital Advisory Services - Consulting
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Human Capital Advisory Service (HCAS) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide professional HR consulting services to our clients in Total Rewards, Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management &Leadership Development, Organization Design and HR Transformation and etc. Other than traditional "human resources" services, we also stress the alignment of "human capital' and "overall strategy", leading the trend of consulting industry. Deloitte Consulting attaches great importance to new-hire development, we offer our employees with collective training opportunities, including a new hire training program in collaboration with Deloitte US office, creating an international working environment for Deloitte employees. HCAS also sets foot in a variety of industries, namely, Finance, TMT, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Consumer, Health and Public Sector. Almost all the leading companies in each industry are our service targets. At Deloitte, employees will be exposed to a complex of business sectors. With experience across industries and functions, we encourage our consultants to explore their own working interests.
• Specializes in and builds an internal brand within a core offering (organization design, executive compensation, short term incentive, performance management, HR process, change management, HR technology solutions)
• Prepares project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline and recognizes when plans should be adjusted to meet objectives
• Applies specialized knowledge to diagnose problems and support strategic recommendations to client
• Ensures that team's work meets quality assurance standards and that all relevant risks have been identified and appropriately addressed
• Ensure compliance within the team with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards
• Supports sales pursuits and develops marketplace eminence
• Sets expectations for the team, aligns their strengths to tasks, and challenges them to raise the bar while providing support
• Provides timely feedback to team members to drive high performance
• Bachelor degree or above in human resource management, psychology, statistics or related disciplines, preferably MBA
• Minimum 6 years' consulting experience preferably in reputable consulting company or with HR experience in corporation is desirable
• In-depth understanding of following areas: organization design, executive compensation, short term incentive, performance management, HR process, change management, HR technology solutions etc.
• Strong analytical skill with high commitment to quality client service
• Strong consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
• Mature, proactive and committed
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and business development skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
• Can accept business travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168760