Manager/ Senior Manager - Functional Quality & Risk Management - Risk Advisory
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
As one of the five business units of Deloitte, Risk Advisory ("RA") helps clients navigate a variety of risks to lead in the marketplace. We are a prominent leader among the competition in this area with end-to-end capability covering a broad range of risk areas. Our teams serve clients with innovative approach and solutions. With our insights, our clients learn how to embrace complexity and accelerate performance.
The Functional Quality & Risk Management team ("QRM Team") is the enabling unit of RA. While RA is a leading service providers advising clients in managing risks, QRM Team ensures RA is handling properly our own risks while delivering high quality services to clients. QRM team operates from a national basis and our team members work closely with client service teams in China as well as global/Asia Pacific and other business units' QRM practitioners.
QRM Team takes pride in being an integral part of RA's strategic agenda. Our mission is to lead RA practitioners on the journey to excellence. We are looking for high-caliber and independent-minded professionals at the Manager / Senior Manager level to join our team. As Manager /Senior Manager, you will:
- Assist RA Quality & Risk Management Leader in developing and implementing policies and procedures for compliance with the Firm-wise policies and other regulatory requirements.
- Supervise a small team to carry out different tasks including those described in this section.
- Monitor and assess compliance with the policies and procedures within the practice.
- Work closely with engagement teams in identifying engagement risk and establishing relevant measures to mitigate the risk.
- Liaise with other internal functions (e.g., Reputation and Risk Group and Legal Team) to ensure consistent implementation of policies and procedures within the practice.
- Review and comment on engagement letters and other legal documents.
- Facilitate new client/engagement acceptance procedures.
- Provide training to and increase awareness of engagement teams on risk management matters.
- Provide other support in fostering risk-mitigated environment for the practice.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Certification in CIA/CISA/CISSP/FRM/CPA is preferred but not essential
- Experience in handling contracts of service industry is preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of risk management with relevant experience
- Good knowledge of business environment/practices of Hong Kong and/or Mainland China
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Skills in Cantonese is an advantage for the posting in Hong Kong but not essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with commitment to quality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and with initiative
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( http://careers.deloitte.com/opportunities.aspx )
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170593