- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Hong Kong?As part of the Global Sales Operations team within Moody's Analytics, you will be responsible for providing sales support and contract administration to a dedicated team of sales professionals in the maintenance of existing accounts and new clients, in addition to ensuring compliance with organizational standards and protocol. The ideal candidate has some prior experience in operations or paralegal. Successful OAs are detail-oriented and outgoing, have excellent communication skills, and demonstrate exceptional organizational, prioritational and multitasking abilities. Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize is essential.
- Provide sales support and administration to assigned Sales team in maintaining existing accounts and closing new business; in addition to support sales activities such as contract generation, pricing, renewals management with compliance with Moody's terms and conditions.
- New and Renewal Contract management and administration (preparation, execution and record retention)
- Manage contract fulfillment with attention to timeliness and quality control. Set up current and prospective client permissions to access electronically delivered services in accordance with contract specifications, terms, and effective dates. Supply clients with access details and manage de-activations in the event of cancellations.
- Work with Sales, Legal & Finance teams to meet strict deadlines and comply with Moody's standards and protocol. Ensure all contracts are fully executed and archived.
- Coordinate with Finance, Collections, Sales Administration and Client Service Desk to ensure client queries are completed to high level of satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of customer care through successful follow up with invoice changes/problems, permissioning problems, product queries, and maintenance of contact details.
- Maintain accurate data in database throughout the sales cycle, ensuring consistency and accuracy in managing trials, clients and prospects. Assist with maintenance of the forecasted sales data.
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting of usage data, sales pipeline, account information, trials, pricing, renewal status and booked sales.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of experience of finance, accounting or legal (paralegal) preferred
- Relevant experience in either operations or paralegal preferably within finance or sales industries.
- Relevant experience preparing contracts helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is required, and familiarity with Microsoft Access or databases is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent English and Chinese verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.