Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- The International Operations organization supports the Wholesale Banking business line to serve financial institution clients.
- Responsible for processing payments in a timely manner and resolving moderately complex operational or client issues by determining and taking appropriate action.
- Performs high volume, time-sensitive tasks requiring intermediate research and problem solving skills.
- Originate source documents and data adhering to a range of regulations and choosing from a variety of options: processing payments, tickets, online entries, documents or items requiring a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Work within a collaborative team culture and matrix oriented environment.
- Assist with identifying and implementing control and efficiency improvements.
- Maintain risk and compliance controls and processes.
- Perform Operations Dispositions related to the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) following the company OFAC system.
- Report overnight duty from 9pm to 6am/10pm to 7am (Monday to Friday) with additional shift allowance provided.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Secondary School or Matriculated Graduate.
- 1 to 3 years banking experience in Funds Transfer and Remittance preferable.
- Knowledge in SWIFT, CHIPS, Fedwire and U.S. OFAC Regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work independently
- Able to work on HK public holidays and under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situations (with compensation)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.