- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
PSS Support Specialist
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
PSS Support SpecialistAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Purpose
The role is responsible for tactical and operational leadership for production services, across one or more areas of Genesys RCC IVR Systems.
The person must ensure maximum service quality and stability through fast and effective response to technical incidents, and to be a catalyst for change via analysis and identification of continual service improvement opportunities.
Depending on the area of technical specialisation, in addition to incident resolution and prevention, he or she may also be involved in a control capacity to ensure that new changes to the technology estate do not introduce instability.
The Role Responsibilities
- Follow up on issues to closure and take preventive measures to avoid severity incidents.
- Perform production support activities by providing issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLA, depending on the severity of the issue.
- Develop tools for debugging and troubleshooting.
- Prepare reports and health check on application stability.
- Perform root cause analysis of incidents.
- Coordinate with IT Service Centre for resolution of issues
- Ensure that back up and disaster recovery plans are executed.
- Manage incident data in Remedy.
- Participate in new projects/application reviews.
- Attend/run daily Hong Kong Low priority incident with CCC and Country Technology Managers.
- Updated cases and Hong Kong production tracker.
- Update support knowledge base in confluence and raise bug fixes in JIRA.
The Role Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or engineering
- Strong years of experience and also familiar with SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Familiar with operations on Unix system
- Knowledge of Network, JAVA/J2EE, Oracle/DB2, SQL
- Familiarity with Webservices for IPhone Apps and Androids is a plus
- Good communication skill and team work spirit
- Fast learner, self-initiative and positive attitude
- Good oral/written English - Cantonese is a plus
- Can work under pressure
- Able to prepare Technical Documentation
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.