BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships Position Purpose
Working within the HR team in Hong Kong, you will be supporting the Head of HR, Hong Kong in the day-to-day management on various HR subjects, staff issues and enquiries, as well as to the management of the local HR team in Hong Kong. Direct Responsibilities:
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Manage the calendar for Head of HR, HK. Prioritize meeting arrangement as according to the urgency and importance of meeting requests.
- Conduct mailbox screening for the Head of HR, HK on a highly confidential manner. Ensure to alert the Head of HR HK to respond to important and urgent messages without delay.
- Organize Teleconference, Telepresence, Video Conference, and regular team meetings for the HK HR team
- Organize overseas business travel and administer the expense claim process in accordance with the Group's Travel Policy.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and compile excel analysis as and when needed.
- Perform general secretarial duties such as filing, photocopying, binding, managing invoices, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the HK HR Team on office facilities and stationary maintenance.
- Perform eLeave and other system inputs
- Participate, coordinate and support various HK HR projects in relations to subjects such as Diversity & Inclusion, Mobility, Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Training & Development etc.
- Control Aspects
Experience and Qualifications required
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day to day business activities, such as control plan, BCP plan etc.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Knowledge on Company's corporate standards, values and procedures
- Good understanding on corporate organization structure
- Familiarize with the internal HR Policies and the responsible parties
- Basic knowledge on Hong Kong Labor Ordinance
- Discreet, reliable, and be able to deal with highly sensitive information independently and confidentially
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team work and be able to collaborate well with both local and regional HR teams
- Highly attentive to details
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Technical skills: PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent Cantonese and English (both oral and written)
- Undergraduate degree preferred