Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Prestige Sales Leader/Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Formulate and implement localized sales and marketing plans for the Prestige Banking Centre to achieve the assigned business targets, as well as direct and manage the operation of the centre to maximize service quality and productivity
- Develop relationship management systems and implement various customer loyalty programs to maximize customer loyalty and monitor customer attrition rate
- Organize product briefing, experience sharing and role play sessions to enhance team members' product/ investment knowledge and selling skills
- Manage operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and controls, loss identification and reporting by observing the relevant policies and guidelines issued by the Bank and the Group
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience including 5 years in managing the portfolio of high net worth customers
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers and manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Able to inspire others to achieve their goals/ambitions in a variety of situations
Work location will be subject to change and to be decided by Line Management upon joining.
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.