- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Hong Kong
As a Product Consultant in the Credit Assessment and Origination (CAO) Services team, you should possess both functional and technical capabilities and will be playing a key role in various software implementation projects for our commercial and corporate loan origination solutions. In general, you will be expected to perform tasks which include:
- Working closely with the Project Manager on planning the project activities and timeline
- Running requirement gathering workshops to understand client's requirements and to advise clients on how the requirements will be addressed in Moody's CAO solution
- Conducting the solution design and gap analysis
- Implementing the solution by (but not limited to) configuring user interfaces, business rules, financial templates, rating models and workflow process-related aspects of the system utilizing Moody's proprietary toolkits and/or industry standard software tools
- Liaising with internal parties on defect tracking and new functionalities
- Performing Business Verification Testing (BVT) before delivering the final solution
- Assisting clients on data migration and integration with 3 rd party systems
- Supporting the execution of System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Providing training to clients on the usage of the system and the proprietary toolkits
- Supporting Pre-sales activities if required
- Actively participating in enhancing our product knowledge database (e.g. documentation, feedback on products/project methodology, development of "how-to" entries, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or related field, and 3 - 5 years of relevant professional experience in financial system implementation projects (gained with banks, software firms, consulting firms or integrators). You will be asked to demonstrate:
- Good knowledge of database management systems and client-server architecture
- Hands-on experience with C#, JSON data format and PostgreSQL (highly preferred) and/or Oracle SQL
- Ability to investigate and problem solve complex technical issues
- Good understanding of accounting concepts including balance sheets, income statements, financial ratios, etc… and banking products, such as loans, letter of credit, fixed-income products, treasury products, guarantees, etc….
- Experience with implementing large scale financial systems; loan origination, loan management, credit risk management solution implementation experience is a big plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with system users and IT
On average, this position requires 25% - 50% travel to our clients' sites.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.