Seeking a Project Manager to build and lead a comprehensive, leading practice, cloud re-host operations, to enable & accelerate clients to 100% cloud adoption.
- Ensure deep understanding of business unites/stakeholder groups’ critical needs, provide clarity on cloud technology options that can realize flexibility, risk mitigation, and commercial contestability in our cloud operations, to realize the expected business benefits.
- Feasibility solution study and cost analysis comparing different technology options on the migration of legacy systems, such as AS400 / mainframes to the Cloud.
- Ensure leadership, communication and collaboration within client teams across Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Application and Security on the solutions roadmap, design, implementation, and operations.
Qualifications / Experience
- 10-15+ years of management experience, preferably in IT
- 5+ years of experience in a services environment, 5+ years of experience with cloud technology and strategy development in multiple cloud environments
- Experienced in working with complex global financial services organizations internationally across Asia Pacific
- Proven track record in cloud technology leadership and transformation successfully driving cloud multi cloud adoption across a global financial services organization.
- Experienced in establishing and managing a Cloud Centre of Excellence for a global organization
- Experienced in Agile delivery methodologies and AI/L to manage complex hybrid cloud environments
- Successful track record in architecting and building cloud solutions within a complex global organization
At Capgemini, the health of you, our employees and candidates is of utmost importance to us. With our digital working capabilities, we can use this to our advantage to ensure our recruitment journey with you, during the pandemic, can be carried out as safely as possible. This has extended to our day to day work whereby we encourage flexibility to our teams to work remotely if and where needed.
In order to support diversity and equality in the workplace, we believe in the importance of raising up our female employees and candidates by implementing and highlighting events such as International Women’s Day, #ReferHer and Women@Capgemini.