Project Manager - Cutting Edge Web and Mobile Solutions - Digital Innovation
- Excellent Base and Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 13 Feb 19
Working with a Technology and Innovation Consultancy building Industry leading solutions on a range of different technology. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for leading the delivery of world-class digital solutions using the latest technology. Each solution created is bespoke to the customer requirements and solving real-world business challenges with very creative solutions. Whichever technology best fits.
This firm are seen as the technical experts on projects and have a very strong reputation for bringing a fresh and unique approach within their clients. Each member of the team is down to earth and collaborative working closely together to deliver on requirements. They are very passionate about technology and constantly keeping themselves and their skills up to date. The firm support this development through a personal training budget and also paid study days to help all their staff get to the next level in their careers.
This role really suits a Project Manager with a technical background in software engineering who has moved into project management. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the client stakeholder relationships and driving the project through the different stages of the project. The team work in a heavily agile environment so an agile mindset is critical for the role.
- Working with & delivering technology/software led projects with Agile practices & principals. Including planning, estimating & reporting.
- Knowledge of web & mobile technologies. This is not a developer position but will suit someone who can talk confidently around modern web & mobile technologies.
- Familiarity with SCRUM, Kanban & other similar Agile methodologies with the ability to coach team members, as well as clients in their application and use.
- Any Scrum Master experience, past experience, or interest to develop this further would be good, but not required.
If you would like to work with a great team who support each other’s development both personally and professionally and on cutting edge projects that raise the bar for the Hong Kong market then please apply to the role for more details.