Project Manager, Alternative Distribution
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
This role is to assist the AVP in managing new initiatives, digital and strategic projects to drive business from direct business partners.
- Coordinate with internal departments, external vendors and direct business partners on user requirements, system development and project implementation
- Design test plans and conduct user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Monitor the UAT, overall project progress and defect management to ensure high quality project deliverables within the agreed timeline and budget
- Serve as a liaison point with internal departments, external vendors and direct business partners for project implementation
- Provide support on operational issues and enquiries
- Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Qualification in PMP is preferred
- A solid understanding of insurance business with at least 3 years of proven project management experience
- Good product knowledge in general insurance is an added asset
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good MS Office skills with analytics capability
- Energetic and passionate with a detailed mind and a heart to make things work
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently in a fast paced environment
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.