Project Officer - PMO / Financial Contact
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Mar 19
Job Reference # 188335BR
Are you comfortable working with numbers? Do you have a strong can-do mentality? Are you a detail oriented multitasker? We're looking for someone like you:
• act as main point of contact regarding financial questions for the assigned organisation unit
• support the Line Managers as well as the Project Mangers regarding financials and develop strong relationships with all involved parties
• provide high data quality and accurateness in overviews, reports and communications
• as part of the Finance contact community focus on process improvement which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for financial project- and portfolio management
• invoice and accrual management including invoice coding, invoice vendor inquires, maintain resource related information in the different tools
• work in cost accounting in complex environments; forecasting, demand management (manpower and non-manpower)
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Technology team in Hong Kong.
• some working experience, preferably in the financial services industry
• strong analytical thinking
• strong communication skills
• an experienced user of MS office tools (specifically Excel: pivot table, formulas)
• comfortable working with numbers
• truly service-oriented
• willing to assume responsibility
• well organized and enjoy administrative challenges
• detail oriented with a strong can do mentality
• proactive, self-managed individual with good time management abilities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.