Python Script Analyst
Role & Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualification (Must Have):
- Development of in Alteryx/Incident/Change Request implementation in Production Environment
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities,
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Solve issues that arise in day to day running of client processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind)
- Support the end to end integration testing by comparing the data in the reports with the source system to find out the mismatches; and find its root cause
- Support the User Acceptance Testing by addressing any technical queries or fixing the bugs, if any
- Conduct any small Proof of Concepts, if required
- Co-ordinate with the source systems for any data mismatches
Preferred Qualifications (Optional):
- Certified 'Alteryx scripter'. Hands on scripting/development experience is required
- Equities Product knowledge
- Basic coding knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access & MS Word
- Banking industry background is preferred
- Have knowledge and / or experience to develop analytic report using Alteryx
- Post graduate with 3-4 of experience